HORSE RIDING CANOA, ECUADOR
Cabalgatas Canoa offer excellent horse riding in Canoa, Ecuador. We are British owned and managed to exacting care and safety standards. Tourists have enjoyed our reputable horse riding tours since 2013.
Our tours provide you a perfect adventure to explore beautiful Canoa on horseback. And they’re designed to suit your riding ability perfectly.
We have 16 horses to suit beginners through to advanced riders so we’re confident you’ll find your perfect match.
OUR HORSE RIDING TOURS
Have you always wanted to gallop down a golden sandy beach with the waves at your feet? Do you want to spot monkeys in the lush tropical jungle from horseback? Try horse riding in Canoa with Cabalgatas Canoa, and experience our 5 star rated horse riding tours.
Horse riding on Canoa beach
A very popular tour where you can gallop down the beach at sunset. Enjoy miles of deserted golden sand when horse riding on Canoa beach. It’s the longest stretch in Ecuador and it’s waiting for you to explore.
Horse riding to Canoa craft brewery
A fun alternative experience for beer lovers who want to try horse riding in Ecuador. Enjoy the friendly atmosphere at the brewery whilst sampling the different ales. We love the IPA!
Horse ride through the Jungle
A truly unique experience for horseback riding in Canoa, Ecuador. The vibrant jungle is home to howler monkeys, parrots and toucans. Get back to nature and escape the tourist crowds with this exclusive horse riding tour.
“Great horses and a great ride on the beach. I can highly recommend this tour to experienced riders but also to beginners who just want to have a great time on horseback enjoying the beach of Canoa”
At Cabalgatas Canoa, we pride ourselves on our excellent reputation
Cabalgatas Canoa are the providers of reputable horse riding in Canoa, Ecuador. We understand that our clients expect the best, and we strive to maintain excellence in customer satisfaction and horse welfare. We maintain the highest possible standards for your peace of mind. With us, you are in safe hands; you do not need to worry about the quality of equipment or safety during your horse riding tour. We are thorough and exacting in all that we do and we manage our business to British standards, but with the tropical touch of Ecuador!
- Find us on Trip Advisor; our 5 star rating speaks for itself.
- British owned and operated to high British standards.
- British Horse Society trained staff.
- Safety first, we offer EU standard riding helmets to all of our clients.
- Only optimum quality, regularly maintained equipment is used. No wooden saddles and string used here!
- We use happy, fit and well-bred horses for our riding tours.
- We match you carefully with your horse.
- Whether you are a beginner or advanced rider you will be comfortable.
- Our knowledgeable, expert guides will take you on your horse riding tour in Canoa.
- We can provide you with an English speaking or Spanish speaking horse riding tour leader.
- Trust our expertise, quality and knowledge.
- Gavin W
We had a wonderful afternoon on beautiful horses with great company. Thanks for the memories ❤️ will book again next time we're
1 May 2019Marie D
Amazing experience with everyone at Rancho San Antonio. The horses are beautiful and awesome to ride. I did some volunteering work for a month that I would highly recommend if... read more
6 November 2019Michael B
We spent an excellent three hours riding to the beach and back. Two of our three participants had never rode before so our guide Miguel took it very slow and... read more
1 July 2021
INCLUDED ON ALL OF OUR TOURS:
- Fit, healthy horse, one per rider!
- EU standard safety riding helmets available to all of our clients
- Comfortable and safe, high quality English or American tack
- Qualified and experienced guide. (Bilingual guide available for additional cost)
- Photographs and video taken on the tour
- Returning clients receive a 10% discount on their tour or lessons
FOR YOUR COMFORT AND SAFETY:
- Please wear long trousers or jeans and enclosed shoes or boots
- Bring sunscreen, sun hat and insect repellent
- To confirm booking, payment for your horse riding tour must be received in full
- If you need to cancel or modify your booking, it must be with a minimum of 48 hours notice in order to receive a refund or to reschedule
- You must be ready 15 minutes before the tour start time. If you arrive late, the tour may depart without you or be cut short, and you may lose your payment
- Inclement Weather: Canoa has varied weather and we may have to cancel with full refund or to reschedule in case of storms or heavy rains
- For the welfare of our horses a weight restriction of 100 kg / 220 lbs applies
- Riders will need to find their way to the ranch, or we can collect you and drop you off for $15 round trip to and from Canoa. (Bahia is additional cost.)