Full day horse riding adventure and BBQ dinner tour
What could be better than an entire day dedicated to fun, relaxation, and of course, horseback riding? At Cabalgatas Canoa you can choose from a horse riding tour with either 5 hours or 8 hours in the saddle.
If you want to have a better chance of seeing monkeys and spend more time on the beach, with a fantastic picnic lunch at an artisan brewery amidst the tropical gardens, topped off with a delicious BBQ, then we recommend the longer ride. There are plenty of opportunities to dismount your horse and have a rest and refreshment if that seems like a lot of riding!
The day tour with 5 hours in the saddle is another incredible but abbreviated option, and you will see some of the highlights of the area.
Our full-day horse riding tours with either 5 or 8 hours of riding, plus relaxation time, will enable you to see the natural beauty of the area. Explore the beach, jungle, and rolling hills of Canoa. On these tours, you will appreciate the nature, scenery, and beaches of Canoa, Manabí.
One of the great things about these tours is that you can tailor them to suit you exactly. If you want to spend all your time in the jungle spotting wildlife, not a problem, if you prefer to spend your day exploring different stretches of beach, again, not a problem, let us tailor your day exactly as you would like it.
At the end of a tiring, but rewarding day’s horse ride, relax around a campfire and enjoy a delicious BBQ with sausages, steak, and chicken plus a range of salads and jacket potatoes, or you can choose to create your own pizza and cook it in our traditional adobe, wood-fired oven. Bring out your inner cowboy!
All day 8 hour horse riding tour – $170
Abbreviated 5 hour horse riding tour – $120
All day 8 hour horse riding tour – $150 per rider
Abbreviated 5 hour horse riding tour – $100 per rider
We will always meet your high expectations. Let us show you our beautiful piece of paradise. It’ll take your breath away.
But dont just take our word for it. Read the reviews for yourself:
We had a wonderful afternoon on beautiful horses with great company. Thanks for the memories ❤️ will book again next time we're in canoa.
4 January 2020Penny J
Had a lovely beach ride with Zia and her new workers from South Africa and Germany.....enjoyed the lovely scenery, company and the horses were well cared for. As a... read more
8 July 2018Maria Mandita
I went to Ecuador for my honey moon and spent 4 days in Canoa, with Graeme & Zia who run Cabalgatas Canoa. Riding their lovely horses at the beach it's... read more
1 June 2019
INCLUDED ON ALL OF OUR TOURS:
- Fit, healthy horse, one per rider!
- EU standard safety riding helmets available to all of our clients
- Comfortable and safe, high quality English or American tack
- Qualified and experienced guide. (Bilingual guide available for additional cost)
- Photographs and video taken on the tour
- Returning clients receive a 10% discount on their tour or lessons
FOR YOUR COMFORT AND SAFETY:
- Please wear long trousers or jeans and enclosed shoes or boots
- Bring sunscreen, sun hat and insect repellent
- To confirm booking, payment for your horse riding tour must be received in full
- If you need to cancel or modify your booking, it must be with a minimum of 48 hours notice in order to receive a refund or to reschedule
- You must be ready 15 minutes before the tour start time. If you arrive late, the tour may depart without you or be cut short, and you may lose your payment
- Inclement Weather: Canoa has varied weather and we may have to cancel with full refund or to reschedule in case of storms or heavy rains
- For the welfare of our horses a weight restriction of 100 kg / 220 lbs applies
- Riders will need to find their way to the ranch, or we can collect you and drop you off for $15 round trip to and from Canoa. (Bahia is additional cost.)