EXCLUSIVE HORSE RIDING TOUR THROUGH THE RAINFOREST
Are you dreaming of a secluded beach with turquoise water? Have you always wanted to watch wildlife in a tropical rainforest? Then come and join us!
A Cabalgatas Canoa exclusive! This is our very own unique horse riding tour, showing a secret corner of Ecuador that no other horse riding tour provider can. It is a secret beach adventure with plenty of opportunity for wildlife spotting with time for relaxing and a refreshing swim in the ocean.
Ecuador is blessed with a huge variety of ecosystems and climates. We are very lucky to have untouched and deserted beaches right here where we live. Let us take you off the tourist trail! North of Canoa is a spectacular and isolated beach where the warm waters of the El Niño stream and the cold waters of the Humboldt Current meet. This means that there are a combination of climates which have created a habitat like no other. Cabalgatas Canoa can show you this ecological site which has incredible biodiversity, with families of Howler monkeys, Capuchin monkeys, toucans, a plethora of parrot species, turtles and even whale spotting possibilities!
Cabalgatas Canoa can take you to this beautiful location on our special jungle and beach horse riding tour which takes you through incredible lush jungle opening out to a deserted beach and crystal ocean with coral reefs filled with iridescent tropical fish. The beach can only be reached on foot or by horse, or of course by boat so you are certain to enjoy the solitude and escape the tourist crowds.
We ensure that there is enough time to enjoy the beach and beautiful surroundings, to take a dip in the ocean, or to just enjoy a drink and the spectacular scenery before heading off once again on our beautiful horses and making our return to Canoa.
The horse riding tour begins and concludes with a ride through the jungle. The relaxing beach interval breaks up your time in the saddle. There are different options available for this tour, depending how long you wish to ride for, or hang out at the beach:
3-hour horse riding tour (including 1 hour spent at the beach) – $80
5-hour horse riding tour (including 1 hour spent at the beach) – $100
2+ riders per party
3-hour horse riding tour (including 1 hour spent at the beach) – $60 per rider
5-hour horse riding tour (including 1 hour spent at the beach) – $80 per rider
Extra beach time or stopping for additional wildlife spotting in the jungle
Per hour, $10 each
We will always meet your high expectations. Let us show you our beautiful piece of paradise. It’ll take your breath away.
But dont just take our word for it. Read the reviews for yourself:
- Sonya S
My friend and I booked this tour at the end of our 2 week holiday in Ecuador. She rode horses all throughout her childhood and I have been on a... read more
1 April 2020Maria Mandita
I went to Ecuador for my honey moon and spent 4 days in Canoa, with Graeme & Zia who run Cabalgatas Canoa. Riding their lovely horses at the beach it's... read more
1 June 2019Swelch89
I did the whole day trip starting on the beach then heading up into the forest to the brewery and back down to their ranch. Zia and Graeme are fantastic... read more
1 June 2019
INCLUDED ON ALL OF OUR TOURS:
- Fit, healthy horse, one per rider!
- EU standard safety riding helmets available to all of our clients
- Comfortable and safe, high quality English or American tack
- Qualified and experienced guide. (Bilingual guide available for additional cost)
- Photographs and video taken on the tour
- Returning clients receive a 10% discount on their tour or lessons
FOR YOUR COMFORT AND SAFETY:
- Please wear long trousers or jeans and enclosed shoes or boots
- Bring sunscreen, sun hat and insect repellent
- To confirm booking, payment for your horse riding tour must be received in full
- If you need to cancel or modify your booking, it must be with a minimum of 48 hours notice in order to receive a refund or to reschedule
- You must be ready 15 minutes before the tour start time. If you arrive late, the tour may depart without you or be cut short, and you may lose your payment
- Inclement Weather: Canoa has varied weather and we may have to cancel with full refund or to reschedule in case of storms or heavy rains
- For the welfare of our horses a weight restriction of 100 kg / 220 lbs applies
- Riders will need to find their way to the ranch, or we can collect you and drop you off for $15 round trip to and from Canoa. (Bahia is additional cost.)